Edmonton Artist | Laurel Hawkswell | edmonton.art@gmail.com | @hilaurel


[to email Laurel DOUBLE-CLICK here>>> EMAIL_Laurel ]
OR
See Edmonton Artist Laurel on: Facebook or Twitter or Instagram

Window Painting

Window Painting at the Westin Hotel for Canadian Finals Rodeo

I guess it is window painting season!  I was at the Westin hotel for CFR40 how exciting that it is the 40th anniversary of the Canadians Final Rodeo.  There were a lot of activities around town and everyone seemed to be having fun too.

Window Painting for CFR40 at Westin Hotel Edmonton

First Christmas Window Painting of the 2013 Season

I was in at the Edmonton Hotel and Convention Centre to paint windows to finish off their Christmas 
decorating. They have a long line of windows visible from their entrance all the way down a hallway that leads to elevators to rooms as well as to their dining room. For this reason, the fact that so many guests  see the windows from the inside, my style of window painting is good. Good in that I try and make it as tidy and attractive to look at on the inside as it is from the outside. This is also the first time that I’d  painted words that are readable from the inside and out. I think doing them in different colours made it work out well. I’m very proud of all the windows and hope they make many of their guests smile.

Reindeer

my First Santa for 2013

Love

Santa's Helper Elf

the Halls at 
Edmonton Hotel and Convention Centre

Edmonton Hotel and Convention Centre doors

Window Painting Artist Laurel Hawkswell