Edmonton Artist | Laurel Hawkswell | edmonton.art@gmail.com | @hilaurel


[to email Laurel DOUBLE-CLICK here>>> EMAIL_Laurel ]
OR
See Edmonton Artist Laurel on: Facebook or Twitter or Instagram

Caricatures for INTUIT's Family Christmas Party 2013

It was nice to be back drawing caricatures for INTUIT again this year for their annual Family Christmas Party. 

Boys at Christmas party hold their caricature
Oh I had such fun! Take a look at some of my favourites … These three little boys were adorable! They sad so nicely for me, polite and look how cute they are! This couple was so great to draw. I drew the man first and was laughing so much myself because I was tickled pink at how I’d captured his great smile. 

Smile! a couple hold their caricature
After the event was over, another caricaturist and I were chatting about how there’s nothing like the feeling when you feel like you really captured somebody! That’s how I felt with theirs.