Edmonton Artist | Laurel Hawkswell | edmonton.art@gmail.com | @hilaurel


[to email Laurel DOUBLE-CLICK here>>> EMAIL_Laurel ]
OR
See Edmonton Artist Laurel on: Facebook or Twitter or Instagram

Caricatures at a 1st Birthday Party

Friends and family gathered for a First Birthday Party and 
I was lucky enough to be invited to draw the kids.

Here is my first drawing of the day of just the sweetest little boy. It’s days like this that remind me of how lucky I am to have the job I do. This little guy sat for me so nicely while we chatted. He stayed to watch me draw other kids and even helped me when I drew a couple caricatures from photos and had a question for the parent, he gladly went to ask them the question for me. I bet his teacher thinks he’s a treasure!

my first drawing of the day of just the sweetest little boy