Edmonton Artist | Laurel Hawkswell | edmonton.art@gmail.com | @hilaurel


[to email Laurel DOUBLE-CLICK here>>> EMAIL_Laurel ]
OR
See Edmonton Artist Laurel on: Facebook or Twitter or Instagram

Caricatures at the Pop Culture Fair

Couple at Edmonton Pop Culture Fair
love the toque, red hair and freckles

Another great day at the October 2013 edition of The Pop Culture Fair! There seemed to be ten times as many people
walking around dressed up in costume. Some pretty amazing, some pretty amusing. I really slipped today, only took
one photo at the event and was lucky enough to have another photo sent to me. 

Here's a nice couple who was a pleasure to talk to. 

I drew two ladies who were full of positivity. What a great vibe.

And my favourite … love the toque, red hair and freckles! Wish I had an orange marker.


Caricatures at Edmonton Event Pop Culture Fair by Edmonton Artist