Edmonton Artist | Laurel Hawkswell | edmonton.art@gmail.com | @hilaurel


[to email Laurel DOUBLE-CLICK here>>> EMAIL_Laurel ]
OR
See Edmonton Artist Laurel on: Facebook or Twitter or Instagram

I got to draw Jason Strudwick

Tonight at a neighbourhood Christmas party I was thrilled to draw Jason Strudwick from the Edmonton Oilers. Being a Canadian girl that watched hockey growing up and now the mom of two kids who love hockey and the Edmonton Oilers … it was a real treat for me. Looking forward to showing my kids this photo!

By the way, he seemed like a really nice man. I asked him if he'd mind if I took a picture of him with his caricature and he suggested that the photo be with me in it too.

I was thrilled to draw Jason Strudwick from the Edmonton Oilers


Caricatures by Edmonton artist Laurel Hawkswell web http://hilaurel.blogspot.com