Edmonton Artist | Laurel Hawkswell | edmonton.art@gmail.com | @hilaurel


[to email Laurel DOUBLE-CLICK here>>> EMAIL_Laurel ]
OR
See Edmonton Artist Laurel on: Facebook or Twitter or Instagram

Drawing at Twin Girls Birthday Party!

It's definitely interesting drawing twins! I really do see differences and I drew them differently but still soooooooo similar! We did a bit of an experiment: Their mom had a list made with all the girl's names on it for me to draw.

She placed a few of their friends in between the twins on the list so that I wouldn't be drawing them one right after the other. I tried to clear my mind of the first one I drew and really focus on what I saw in front of me and NOT what my mind remembered me drawing. There were some little differences but looking at this I'm amazed at how similar they still are!

Twin Girls with their caricatures