Edmonton Artist | Laurel Hawkswell | edmonton.art@gmail.com | @hilaurel


[to email Laurel DOUBLE-CLICK here>>> EMAIL_Laurel ]
OR
See Edmonton Artist Laurel on: Facebook or Twitter or Instagram

Caricatures at Intuit's 2012 Kid's Christmas Party

I enjoyed seeing families having such a wonderful time at the INTUIT Kid's Christmas Party again this year. I believe it was my fourth year drawing at it. The sweet mom in the photo with her two kids and husband said, "Oh that makes me happy looking at it." made my night!  And then there was Nicole who worked all night keeping the lineups for caricatures organised and running smoothly. I had to draw her before I left. So unfair for her not to have the opportunity to get one done. She really liked that I got her pregnant tummy in the drawing! How could I NOT make sure I got that in?!

family caricature

woman with her caricature