Edmonton Artist | Laurel Hawkswell | edmonton.art@gmail.com | @hilaurel


[to email Laurel DOUBLE-CLICK here>>> EMAIL_Laurel ]
OR
See Edmonton Artist Laurel on: Facebook or Twitter or Instagram

Caricatures for Thurber Engineering Ltd.

Company Christmas parties are upon us! Tonight I drew at Thurber Engineering's Christmas party. It was really bizarre tonight … all of a sudden I was faced with temporary moustaches! Yes, it's Movember and men all across Edmonton are sporting moustaches that their wives or girlfriends don't like! It's really hard for a caricaturist to NOT draw what they see!

Here are some of my favourites from the night. I really do wish I had the time to take photos of each one so that afterwards I could sit down with a cup of tea and say, "Oh ya, that was a fun one to draw!" At least I try and take the time to take a couple pictures. I'll be able to look at these ones when I'm older and greyer!

caricatures at Corporate Christmas party
couple caricatures at Corporate Christmas party
caricatures at Corporate Christmas party