Edmonton Artist | Laurel Hawkswell | edmonton.art@gmail.com | @hilaurel


[to email Laurel DOUBLE-CLICK here>>> EMAIL_Laurel ]
OR
See Edmonton Artist Laurel on: Facebook or Twitter or Instagram

caricatures for SWCA Christmas Social

SWCA (Society of Western Canadian Artists)

I enjoyed my evening drawing caricatures for some of the members of SWCA (Society of Western Canadian Artists) during their Christmas Social. I was quite nervous drawing other artists but they were very warm and welcoming. Here are a few ladies posing with me holding their caricatures! Several years ago I was a member of SWCA but decided I needed more time to do my artwork instead of talking about doing artwork. But really, the meetings are once a month ... I think I'm going to take the time to go back because each month's meetings were really informative and it's great talking with other artists.


Caricatures by Canadian Artist Laurel Hawkswell http://hilaurel.blogspot.com


Laurel drawing a caricature