Edmonton Artist | Laurel Hawkswell | edmonton.art@gmail.com | @hilaurel


[to email Laurel DOUBLE-CLICK here>>> EMAIL_Laurel ]
OR
See Edmonton Artist Laurel on: Facebook or Twitter or Instagram

back in at the Microsoft Store at West Edmonton Mall, to draw caricatures

I was invited back in at the Microsoft Store at West Edmonton Mall, to draw caricatures. I had been in a few times before Christmas so going back in seemed so familiar, which is nice for a caricaturist who seems to always head to new locations for events.

All the Microsoft Store staff are truly friendly and welcoming. I would gladly draw their every week if they’d hire me!

A great family, who I’d drawn a couple weeks ago, stopped and said hello. I drew a mom and her 3 children who were an absolute joy to talk to while I drew them. Another lady brought in her boyfriend, grown siblings and her dad, specifically to get a caricature done! I finished off my time there drawing these two sweet sisters …



I hope to be back at the Microsoft Store again soon. I’ll let you know next time I’ll be there!




Caricatures by Edmonton Artist Laurel Hawkswell