Edmonton Artist | Laurel Hawkswell | edmonton.art@gmail.com | @hilaurel


[to email Laurel DOUBLE-CLICK here>>> EMAIL_Laurel ]
OR
See Edmonton Artist Laurel on: Facebook or Twitter or Instagram

My Latest Painting now has a Partner (and you can buy it!)

I did the first painting on the left and just finished the painting on the right to go along with it. I like to set my paintings on my mantle and glance at it now and again and tweak it a bit if I feel the need. I sure enjoyed painting with colour and relaxing on painting details. 

The set or individual paintings for sale. Please contact me if interested.

My Paintings Together

Paintings on the Mantel

Painting For Sale

Closeup of Painting

Another Closeup of the Painting
450th blog posting

 Paintings by Edmonton Artist Laurel Hawkswell