Edmonton Artist | Laurel Hawkswell | edmonton.art@gmail.com | @hilaurel


[to email Laurel DOUBLE-CLICK here>>> EMAIL_Laurel ]
OR
See Edmonton Artist Laurel on: Facebook or Twitter or Instagram

Caricatures gifts at a Family Birthday Party

It was fun for everyone at a 2 Year Old Birthday Party! I drew Caricatures for the guests at a lovely little girl’s birthday party. Here is one that made me smile! Oh my gosh, it looks like I forgot to draw the the scruff on his chin. If this is a picture of you, can you please get a sharpie and add it in?! It’s going to drive me crazy that I didn’t do that. What was I thinking?

couple at Birthday Party with their caricature drawing

Ever draw a caricature and look at it and think that something’s missing but you don’t know what it is. Then you notice that you’ve forgotten one eyebrow or something like that.


Caricatures by Edmonton Artist Laurel Hawkswell