Edmonton Artist | Laurel Hawkswell | edmonton.art@gmail.com | @hilaurel



[to send me an email DOUBLE-CLICK here>>> EMAIL_Laurel ]
OR
leave comment on a Blogger POST below - remember to include your contact information
(comments will stay private I will not publish emails or phone numbers)
See me on: Google Plus or Twitter or Instagram

Kid's Birthday Party Caricatures

Drew caricatures at a very big, very busy kid’s birthday party! This first little girl (from my photos here), in the blue dress, helped me with my sign up sheet all afternoon. I was so impressed at how she took on the task and was un-wavered! What a huge help she was and she kept the kids coming so I could just concentrate on drawing.

Don’t you think that the girl wearing all the gold necklaces looks like a young Molly Ringwald from Pretty in Pink? I think so!

One lady was so pleased to be able to have gotten a caricature of all three of her kids. See the photo below

Edmonton Artist
Kid's Birthday Party Caricatures

Edmonton Artist
Kid's Birthday Party Caricatures

Edmonton Artist
Kid's Birthday Party Caricatures


Caricatures by Edmonton Artist Laurel Hawkswell

Post a Comment