Edmonton Artist | Laurel Hawkswell | edmonton.art@gmail.com | @hilaurel


[to email Laurel DOUBLE-CLICK here>>> EMAIL_Laurel ]
OR
See Edmonton Artist Laurel on: Facebook or Twitter or Instagram

In Trouble With CRA?

I have to admit I had tons of fun creating this CRA Monster for OnCore Bookkeeping’s monthly advertising campaign! If this image “speaks to you” then I’ve done my job well! … as I type this with a grin face. I wish you all a smooth and happy tax season.


Edmonton Artist
In Trouble With CRA? OnCore Bookeeping can help

And I only have one last thing to say personally … thank God my income tax and GST filing is done, I’m an artist not an accountant!

If you’re looking for a great company to take care of all your company’s bookkeeping needs, contact OnCore Bookkeeping. They are a professional bookkeeping service located in Sherwood Park (#205, 2 Athabascan Avenue, Sherwood Park, Alberta). Or call them at (780)640-8244. I’ve known Lynn, the owner, for several years and I give her a big thumbs up!


Caricatures by Edmonton Artist Laurel Hawkswell