Edmonton Artist | Laurel Hawkswell | edmonton.art@gmail.com | @hilaurel


[to email Laurel DOUBLE-CLICK here>>> EMAIL_Laurel ]
OR
See Edmonton Artist Laurel on: Facebook or Twitter or Instagram

Caricatures at the Alberta Services for Students Conference hosted by NAIT

Last night I had fun drawing at the Alberta Services for Students Conference hosted by NAIT. Here are two of my favourite drawings and a couple awesome women! It was such a pleasant evening. And for me, the organisers had brought extra chairs for people waiting in line. So at any time, if I looked over, there would be 6 other people waiting. But they all were relaxed, chatting with the person beside them, enjoying their time. I'm definitely going to suggest a line of chairs supplied if at all possible in the future at other events!


Woman at Alberta Services for Students Conference with her Caricature

Woman at Alberta Services for Students Conference holds her Caricature






Northern Alberta Institute of Technology