Edmonton Artist | Laurel Hawkswell | edmonton.art@gmail.com | @hilaurel


[to email Laurel DOUBLE-CLICK here>>> EMAIL_Laurel ]
OR
See Edmonton Artist Laurel on: Facebook or Twitter or Instagram

Window Painting at The Church of Scientology, Edmonton

Window Painting at The Church of Scientology, Edmonton
Window Painting - carollers, - Edmonton
I was asked to paint carollers at The Church of Scientology in downtown Edmonton this week. Sets of carollers on each side with them having a decorated Christmas tree in the middle!

I'm going to be busy this week and the next doing Christmas window painting. I always try and do a new little twist for the people I paint for each year. For them and for me - after all, I don't want to be bored doing them and I like trying to come up with new images for them. So this is the beginning of a lot of new posts showing my window painting every day! May my shoulder muscles hang in there! ….

Edmonton Artist, Laurel Hawkswell