Edmonton Artist | Laurel Hawkswell | edmonton.art@gmail.com | @hilaurel


[to email Laurel DOUBLE-CLICK here>>> EMAIL_Laurel ]
OR
See Edmonton Artist Laurel on: Facebook or Twitter or Instagram

Caricatures for a Friend's Party

my Friend and Son with their Caricature
My friend recently asked me to do caricatures at her dad's 70th birthday
party. All the guests seemed quite surprised hat they'd be getting a
caricature as a take home gift! When I drew my friend and was about to
see her caricature she said, "Oh I'm so excited! I've waited years to
get one of your caricatures! That's part of the reason I suggested to my
mom that we have you here!" I took that as quite a compliment. And it's
always nice to draw the whole family so they have a complete collection.

At the end of the party, when I say, "Thanks for having me." ... I
really mean it!