Edmonton Artist | Laurel Hawkswell | edmonton.art@gmail.com | @hilaurel


[to email Laurel DOUBLE-CLICK here>>> EMAIL_Laurel ]
OR
See Edmonton Artist Laurel on: Facebook or Twitter or Instagram

Caricatures for The Radisson Hotel

I had a blast drawing caricatures for The Radisson Hotel Friday. First for their customers and suppliers at their Appreciation Breakfast and then a bit later for their Staff Appreciation Lunch. I'm not used to drawing at functions at 7 a.m. but they made it enjoyable. It was a cool morning and we were set up outside so luckily one of the ladies had a wrap I could borrow. The wind was a bit of a challenge as well but it went well anyway.

All the staff I drew were so kind, happy to get one and enjoyed watching each other get a caricature. I hope to draw for them again sometime in the future!
Man with his caricature
Woman holding her caricature
Cheff displays his caricature
Edmonton Artist Laurel Hawkswell