Edmonton Artist | Laurel Hawkswell | edmonton.art@gmail.com | @hilaurel


[to email Laurel DOUBLE-CLICK here>>> EMAIL_Laurel ]
OR
See Edmonton Artist Laurel on: Facebook or Twitter or Instagram

drawing at a cozy wedding reception

I had a great time drawing at a cozy wedding reception. Only their closest friends and family, and me invited! It's great that people think of having caricatures at their reception to add even more to their special day. This reception was held at The Yellowhead Brewery, downtown Edmonton. I loved the cozy feel it had. I thought it was perfect. Here are some of my favourite drawings from the day. Sometimes I wish I had my own photographer with me so I could get a photo of each drawing so that I can fondly look back on them when I have a spare minute. And look, even the bride and groom finally had a minute to sit to get theirs done!