Edmonton Artist | Laurel Hawkswell | edmonton.art@gmail.com | @hilaurel


[to email Laurel DOUBLE-CLICK here>>> EMAIL_Laurel ]
OR
See Edmonton Artist Laurel on: Facebook or Twitter or Instagram

Back at Western GMC

Back window painting at Western GMC for their Miles PLUS Event. I painted this in three different areas of the showroom. I may have done the red background a little too dark but I wanted to make sure the white wording showed up. I think I accomplished that. Going into Western GMC to paint definitely has a great comfort level for me after painting so many times for them! It's a nice feeling when I so often am hired to do caricatures, face painting or window painting at different locations for different clients. A bit of normalcy is nice every once in awhile. To know where you're going for the day's job, know where to park, know a lot of the staff, know where the washrooms are, feel comfortable walking into a staff area … it's always nice to be asked back!

Window Painting for Western GMC Edmonton