Edmonton Artist | Laurel Hawkswell | edmonton.art@gmail.com | @hilaurel


[to email Laurel DOUBLE-CLICK here>>> EMAIL_Laurel ]
OR
See Edmonton Artist Laurel on: Facebook or Twitter or Instagram

Oliver Community Festival

I was busy today with two caricature events. Thoroughly enjoying myself at both of them. I love meeting people and giving them something that they can take away and hopefully enjoy looking at for a long time. My first event of the day was the Oliver Community Festival. They had a few streets blocked off with a lot of neat stuff. Jumpy Things, all sorts of booths, a free lunch and I did caricatures. Here are just a few of the good lookin' people I met and drew! .... It was nice to be able to do a caricature for some of the people that volunteered that day. They are the ones in the green t-shirts. A volunteer is a valuable thing.