Edmonton Artist | Laurel Hawkswell | edmonton.art@gmail.com | @hilaurel


[to email Laurel DOUBLE-CLICK here>>> EMAIL_Laurel ]
OR
See Edmonton Artist Laurel on: Facebook or Twitter or Instagram

Window Painting GMC's Chrome Event and $500 Gas Card

I was back at Western GMC again this week to paint 3 windows with GMC CHROME EVENT and two windows with $500 GAS CARD. They keep me out of trouble that's for sure! I was there for two days and I realised that when I woke up on the second day, that I looked forward to going. Not necessarily for all the work that was waiting for me but because the atmosphere there is so positive.
They are busy (hence the fact that they can say they are Alberta's #1 GMC & Buick Dealership) and friendly and welcoming to me.

These two graphics were taken from their official promotions so I tried to make them look like the company's official graphics as much as possible.

Edmonton Western GMC CHROME EVENT - window painting

Western GMC - window painting