Edmonton Artist | Laurel Hawkswell | edmonton.art@gmail.com | @hilaurel


[to email Laurel DOUBLE-CLICK here>>> EMAIL_Laurel ]
OR
See Edmonton Artist Laurel on: Facebook or Twitter or Instagram

Glen the Balloon Guy logo

I had a great time creating this logo for Glen the Balloon Guy! I had done one initial sketch working from Glen’s vision. Then I did a few tweaks on it after Glen had a look and gave me feedback. We played with colours a bit and now he has this new image to use on his website, business cards, signs, etc....

Did I mention that Glen is a really great guy? He is, and you'll find that out when you hire him for your next corporate and community events, parties, weddings, or to make a unique large sculpture.

Contact Glen LaValley at (780) 462-3846 or email him at glenl@telus.net. Check out his website at: http://glenballoonguy.com

Glen the Ballon Guy Logo


I created this logo using Sketchbook Pro on my Wacom Cintiq Tablet.  Digital drawings are new to me so, I am enjoying creating and editing just a little bit more...

Graphic Art by Edmonton Artist Laurel Hawkswell