Edmonton Artist | Laurel Hawkswell | edmonton.art@gmail.com | @hilaurel


[to email Laurel DOUBLE-CLICK here>>> EMAIL_Laurel ]
OR
See Edmonton Artist Laurel on: Facebook or Twitter or Instagram
Oh what fun it is to have a little moving canvas at children’s Christmas parties!

One little boy wanted a snake so I asked him if I could put a Santa hat on him. He came up with the idea of Santa’s beard too. Too funny! He and I enjoyed the process, chatting the whole time. I love painting on arms - more space that tiny little faces. As you can imagine, this little guy loved his snake.
Santa Snake Bodypainting at Christmas Party in West Edmonton Mall

This was the first time I’d done a snowman this way … down the middle of this little boy’s face. I thought it was fun! And how adorable it this little boy?!

Facepainting at Corporate Children Christmas Party - Fantasy Land hotel WEM Edmonton