Edmonton Artist | Laurel Hawkswell | edmonton.art@gmail.com | @hilaurel



[to send me an email DOUBLE-CLICK here>>> EMAIL_Laurel ]
OR
leave comment on a Blogger POST below - remember to include your contact information
(comments will stay private I will not publish emails or phone numbers)
See me on: Google Plus or Twitter or Instagram

Caricatures at The Royal Alexandra Hospital

I drew some adorable people at The Royal Alexandra Hospital today! Here are just a few examples. I loved listening to the people in the 3 person caricature, chatting to each other while they were there. The 3 definitely needed to be drawn together, they have a fabulously hilarious working relationship. It makes me wish I had a “regular” job, working with the same people each day …. but then again, I do get to meet A LOT of neat people in my travels as I do caricatures here, there and everywhere!


Staff Group Caricature for Royal Alex Hospital Edmonton Alberta

Woman with her Caricature for Royal Alex Hospital Edmonton Alberta

Caricatures by Edmonton Artist Laurel Hawkswell
Post a Comment