Edmonton Artist | Laurel Hawkswell | edmonton.art@gmail.com | @hilaurel



[to send me an email DOUBLE-CLICK here>>> EMAIL_Laurel ]
OR
leave comment on a Blogger POST below - remember to include your contact information
(comments will stay private I will not publish emails or phone numbers)
See me on: Google Plus or Twitter or Instagram

Caricatures for Landmark Homes Open House in Edmonton

I was set up in the spacious kitchen of one of the Landmark show homes drawing caricatures for people looking to purchase a new home. The lighting was nice and bright, seated right by a window with some breeze. The afternoon went by quickly with a nice stream of people for me to draw.

Check out just some of my favourite drawings from the day.

edmonton caricatures
Caricatures for Landmark Homes Open House

edmonton caricature
Caricatures for Landmark Homes Open House

edmonton caricature
Caricatures for Landmark Homes Open House


Caricatures by Edmonton Artist Laurel Hawkswell

Post a Comment