Edmonton Artist | Laurel Hawkswell | edmonton.art@gmail.com | @hilaurel


[to email Laurel DOUBLE-CLICK here>>> EMAIL_Laurel ]
OR
See Edmonton Artist Laurel on: Facebook or Twitter or Instagram

Some More Face Painting at the Edmonton RV Expo

I Met some cute kids and sent them off with some fun face painting at the RV Show!

Just so you know,  I didn’t know the Pittsburgh Penguins logo by heart, their mom googled it and showed it to me. The little boy was happy I could do it for him.

For the girl with the swirls on her face, she said to just surprise her. I wanted to compliment her black glasses so I think the black swirls went really nice with her glasses.

Edmonton Artist
Pittsburgh Penguins logo

Edmonton facepainting
Edmonton face painting

Edmonton facepainting
face painting at Edmonton RV Show



Caricatures by Edmonton Artist Laurel Hawkswell