Edmonton Artist | Laurel Hawkswell | edmonton.art@gmail.com | @hilaurel


[to email Laurel DOUBLE-CLICK here>>> EMAIL_Laurel ]
OR
See Edmonton Artist Laurel on: Facebook or Twitter or Instagram

Paintings - A Palm Leaves canvas series

A painting series that belong together! 

This painting changed from having a lot of burgundies in it to just a hint of that. This, group of three, hangs in a family room that has a lot of windows and a view of trees, bushes, and grass. I see this painting as bringing the green inside as well. Once I brought the paintings over the the client’s home to see the change to lots of green, we knew it was right. This is something I would love to have kept myself! I guess that’s what I strive for in all my paintings - that I’m so happy with them that it’s hard to say good bye to them.

Painting for a private collection - Edmonton Alberta

Paintings by Edmonton Artist Laurel Hawkswell