Edmonton Artist | Laurel Hawkswell | edmonton.art@gmail.com | @hilaurel


[to email Laurel DOUBLE-CLICK here>>> EMAIL_Laurel ]
OR
See Edmonton Artist Laurel on: Facebook or Twitter or Instagram

Painting For Sale by Edmonton Artist Laurel Hawkswell

Acrylic Painting - For Sale. It would look great in your home/office

Vibrant as all heck! [2 feet by 4 feet].


Boy do I love the colour and depth in this painting. And if you do too and think you have just the right spot for it, then contact me for details. I will enjoy this in my dining room until a new owner takes it for their own. I started this painting just before my busy Christmas season started and so I finally got back to it and can now say that it’s done!

 
Acrylic Painting for Sale by Edmonton Artist Laurel Hawkswell


Flower painting for sale in Edmonton
click > Email inquiry about the painting