Edmonton Artist | Laurel Hawkswell | edmonton.art@gmail.com | @hilaurel


[to email Laurel DOUBLE-CLICK here>>> EMAIL_Laurel ]
OR
See Edmonton Artist Laurel on: Facebook or Twitter or Instagram

Caricatures for staff at the Misericordia Hospital

Wanting to put a human touch to one of the departments at the Misericordia Hospital here in Edmonton Alberta, I was hired to do caricatures. 

I overheard someone ask, "When have they done this before?" and the reply was, "They've never done this for us before!" 

I'm glad I could be a bright spot in their day! During their break they would come over and check out each other's drawings. They will be photocopied and hung in their hallway for their Open House (sorry I do not know the date or time). The staff will get their original drawing. Like I said, it will definitely add a human touch to the sterile environment. It's nice to know … That's What I Do! 

The gentleman holding his caricature was so much fun to draw. He had me laughing so much!

gentleman holding his caricature was so much fun to draw
caricatures o\for staff at the Misericordia Hospital here in Edmonton
Edmonton Artist - caricatures by Laurel Hawkswell