Edmonton Artist | Laurel Hawkswell | edmonton.art@gmail.com | @hilaurel


[to email Laurel DOUBLE-CLICK here>>> EMAIL_Laurel ]
OR
See Edmonton Artist Laurel on: Facebook or Twitter or Instagram

Company Picnic Caricature Gifts: Edmonton Artist Laurel

It was my second year back at A & B Rail’s company picnic! It was a warm afternoon at Laurier Park and staff and families played a friendly game of baseball. I drew caricatures and even did some repeats from last year. Drew someone’s daughter who’d since had her braces taken off so of course there was a need for a new caricature! One young guy showed me the drawing I’d done of him last year from his phone, “Yup, you’ve changed since last year! You definitely look older!” Here are a few of my favourites from the day. I always appreciate people letting me take their photo with their caricature.

Company picnic
The Chef gets a caricature

Edmonton event
A good character

Edmonton staff gift
Caricatures make good staff gifts

[to email Laurel DOUBLE-CLICK here>>> EMAIL_Laurel ]
- OR -
See Edmonton Artist Laurel @hilaurel on: Facebook or Twitter or Instagram
Caricatures by Edmonton Artist Laurel Hawkswell