Edmonton Artist | Laurel Hawkswell | edmonton.art@gmail.com | @hilaurel


[to email Laurel DOUBLE-CLICK here>>> EMAIL_Laurel ]
OR
See Edmonton Artist Laurel on: Facebook or Twitter or Instagram

Caricature Drawing of a Fellow Artist

A drawing of a fellow artist! I met Bernd at the ISCA Convention (International Society of Caricature Artists) last November. Bernd is from Austria! I met so many artists from around the world, it was absolutely amazing! The variety of art styles was more than I could have imagined. If you do caricatures, I suggest you check out the ISCA website, become a member and head to the next convention!

Till the next time, drawing new friends from the convention is on my list of “free time” drawing. I don’t actually get free time, but ya gotta make the time every once in awhile!

Bernd
Caricature Drawing of a Fellow Artist



Caricatures by Edmonton Artist Laurel Hawkswell