Edmonton Artist | Laurel Hawkswell | edmonton.art@gmail.com | @hilaurel


[to email Laurel DOUBLE-CLICK here>>> EMAIL_Laurel ]
OR
See Edmonton Artist Laurel on: Facebook or Twitter or Instagram

I had fun drawing and chatting tonight

   I had fun drawing and chatting tonight... at a function for Christenson Developments.  It was a thrill to draw Bryan Hall [Sports Broadcaster on 630 CHED/Global TV EdmontonCFL Hall of Fame and Alberta Sports Hall of Fame and retired commentator for The Edmonton Eskimos...]. 

   Brian Hall - look at those Grey Cup rings on his fingers. I think he's earned them after being the Edmonton Eskimos announcer for so many years. And probably the Eskimos biggest fan.

   I even remembered to take a photograph!  I was really surprised when he told me that he'd never had a caricature done before.  I've been lucky enough to talk to him a few times when I paint Corus Radio's windows at Christmas time.  He always stops to say hello and chats.  My Sharpie's were busy tonight.


Edmonton Caricature Artist Laurel Hawkswell with Sports Journalist Bryan Hall