Edmonton Artist | Laurel Hawkswell | edmonton.art@gmail.com | @hilaurel


[to email Laurel DOUBLE-CLICK here>>> EMAIL_Laurel ]
OR
See Edmonton Artist Laurel on: Facebook or Twitter or Instagram

Happy Birthday! - five years of my Edmonton Artist Blog

Hello Friends! I first starting blogging to showcase my art and display my portfolio to regular customers.  Some of those people that I did graphic art for would view my blog and say "I never knew you painted portraits, pets, murals or drew caricatures...".  Having my portfolio on-line using Picassa has given me the opportunity to meet or correspond with a lot of new people from all over the world.  There are days when I will get two or three work enquiries from new clients because of my blog. It never ceases to blow my mind! My google places has literally put me on the map in Edmonton.



Edmonton Artist