Edmonton Artist | Laurel Hawkswell | edmonton.art@gmail.com | @hilaurel


[to email Laurel DOUBLE-CLICK here>>> EMAIL_Laurel ]
OR
See Edmonton Artist Laurel on: Facebook or Twitter or Instagram

in the fall and winter I'll enjoy the warm colours in this painting







My Original painting .....

......? cover with texturizer

Close-up of texturizer. Cool stuff!? It was fun gooping it on.

..... paint till you can't see the tulips anymore and you've got a different look!

I'm going to hang this new paintingabout 6 inches higher but here it is. Who knows if I'll be putting on more paint here and there every once in awhile.?

When I asked my son what he thought of it he said, "What's it supposed to be? It's kinda weird Mom."

I guess he's a bit too used to seeing my very detailed, realistic paintings.

I think that's why I like this one (for now) because it's different and for the fall and winter I'll enjoy the warm colours in it.?

Laurel Hawkswell