Edmonton Artist | Laurel Hawkswell | edmonton.art@gmail.com | @hilaurel


[to email Laurel DOUBLE-CLICK here>>> EMAIL_Laurel ]
OR
See Edmonton Artist Laurel on: Facebook or Twitter or Instagram

I'm off to the Rocky Mountains - Jasper Alberta, tomorrow



You are invited to visit with me while I complete my painting at the Sawridge Jasper Friday May 26, 2006. I will display other paintings Thursday afternoon also.

I will be drawing caricatures on the train and while I am in Jasper.



a work in progress (picture taken at night - not the best lighting)




I am hoping to get some time ,in Jasper, to finish this painting.




here is a little graphic that I made for the trip. All Aboard! - stop by and have your caricature done.



I will check for comments and e-mail messages, when I return....

here is a cool web site to try while I'm away