Edmonton Artist | Laurel Hawkswell | edmonton.art@gmail.com | @hilaurel


[to email Laurel DOUBLE-CLICK here>>> EMAIL_Laurel ]
OR
See Edmonton Artist Laurel on: Facebook or Twitter or Instagram

Window painting at Laugh Shop in Sherwood Park

well yesterday I painted more windows...  at the Laugh Shop in Sherwood Park Alberta

I Painted some of the windows at The Laugh Shop in Sherwood Park this past week and I am going in to paint more later this week.   At this time I do not have any pictures of the Window Paintings but there are many examples on my blog...

The Laugh Shop is located at 4 Blackfoot Road in Sherwood Park.

If you going there from Edmonton to Laugh Shop in Sherwood Park take the Baseline exit, your first right and look for Laugh Shop on your left a couple blocks.

The owner, Andrew Grose, is a popular comedian and a nice guy! Go check their shows out ... and don't forget to look at my windows!

Phone for reservations at Laugh Shop in Sherwood Park (780) 417-9777