Edmonton Artist | Laurel Hawkswell | edmonton.art@gmail.com | @hilaurel


[to email Laurel DOUBLE-CLICK here>>> EMAIL_Laurel ]
OR
See Edmonton Artist Laurel on: Facebook or Twitter or Instagram

A mural I painted







if you have e-mail click my name, to send me an e-mail Laurel

This is a mural that I painted last January for Jasper Place Swimming Pool (Leisure Centre). It is about 5 meters high and about 10 meters wide. It was kinda scary climbing up that high, but the scaffolding was sturdy.... I painted in seven days, it took me about 100 hours (plus prep time).







This is a logo I have just finished. It is for a future website where hair stylists and other salon employees register themselves. You will be able to go to the site and find that special hairdresser of yours that has moved salons (and no one at that salon will tell you where they went) . . . . StylistFinder.ca!